SKU : MACKIE DL806
Mackie DL806 8-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad 2 Control Mixer ขนาดกะทัดรัดควบคุมการใช้งานด้ว i-Pad
Mackie DL806 iPad-Controlled 8-Channel Digital Mixer/ Lightning Connector
ดิจิตอลมิกเซอร์ Mackie DL806, For iPad with Lightning Connector, 8 Onyx Microphone Preamplifiers, 4 XLR Inputs & 4 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs, Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters, 4-Band EQ, Gate & Compressor Per Channel, Master Buss 31-Band GEQ & Comp/Limiter
The DL806 iPad-Controlled 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Lightning Connector from Mackie allows the entire process of live-sound mixing to be controlled by an iPad with lightning connector. The DL806 features 8 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. The DL806 has 4 XLR inputs, 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 4 aux sends. Integrate your Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live-sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad’s touch screen capabilities and wireless control.
Use Mackie’s Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL806’s internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band master buss graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL806 takes full advantage of the iPad’s flexibility.
- For iPad with Lightning Connector
- 8 Onyx Microphone Preamplifiers
- 4 XLR Inputs & 4 XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
- Switchable 48V Phantom Power
- Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters
- 4-Band EQ, Gate & Compressor Per Channel
- Master Buss 31-Band GEQ & Comp/Limiter
- Instantly Record the Mix to iPad & Share
- 4 Analog Aux Sends, PadLock Feature Locks iPad for Installs