รหัสสินค้า : dbx db12
Active Direct Box กล่องปรับระดับสัญญาณเสียง (ไดเร็ก บอกซ์)
At dbx, when we do something, we do it right. So when we decided to create our new direct injection boxes,
we didn’t settle for the same old tired approach to direct box design. With our dbx name on the line, how could we?
One look at our new dB10 Passive and dB12 Active direct boxes will tell you that these are clearly different.
With their bullet-proof construction, and extraordinary audio performance to rival their looks, finally there’s a direct box worthy of the dbx name.
Utilizing custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik® connectors, and low-noise circuitry preserves the sonic integrity
and true characteristics of the signal source. Both boxes include a pad switch that accomodates instrument, line and even speaker level signals.
Take even more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
As a professional, you don’t have time for interference, so we’ve included a ground lift switch to solve potential hum and buzz problems due to ground loops.
And between the combined shielding of the cast metal chassis and the custom-wound transformer, you can be doubly assured of a clean signal free from interference.
All of this sits atop a solid, stable footprint, that will keep the box from being dragged around the stage, and the unique contoured underside allows secure stacking of multiple units.
- Premium Performance
- Rugged Design
- Stackable Chassis with Durable Rubber Foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connector
- Premium Chrome Toggle Switches
- Hi-Z 1/4" Input Jack
- Parallel 1/4" Thru Jack
- Transformer Isolated
- Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z Output
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Flat/High-Cut Filter Switch
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- 4 Year Warranty!
- Input 1 instrument/line/speaker level
- Input Connectors1/4" jack
- Input TypeUnbalanced, RF filtered
- Insert Impedance150k Ohm typical
- Max Input+20dBu (0dB pad); +40dBu (20dB pad); +60dBu (40dB pad)
- Output(Thru) 1 parallel from input jack, 1/4" Unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output ConnectorsXLR male balanced
- Output Impedance150k Ohm typical
- Max Output0dBu
- TransformerCustom dbx mu-metal-shielded
- Frequency Response20Hz to 20kHz, +/-2.5dB
- Noise<-105dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD<0.01%, 20Hz to 20kHz BW; <0.005%, 1kHz
- Dimensions5.82" L X 5.44" W X 2.20" H (148 x 138 x 56mm)
- Unit Weight1.4 lbs / 0.65 kg